Private Hawk Walk
Join us for on a stroll in the newly restored Parklands of the National Botanic Garden of Wales with Mally... the Hawk that started it all!
This wonderful, relaxed, guided walk through the landscape of the Botanic Gardens can be tailored to any age, group or individual need. Taking in the changing landscape to include woodland, parkland, lakes and waterfalls, this ultimate relaxing, well-being experience.
There are a variety of paths and resting points which can be included and you will have the dedicated assistance of one of our experienced falconers to answer your questions and assist you in flying our beautiful and agile hawk.
Be prepared for the most memorable of afternoon strolls. Suitable for all ages and a great way to round off a full day out.
We recommend appropriate footwear, to dress for the Welsh weather and do not forget your camera, this is an experience to remember!
This experience is only available by advanced booking.
Treat yourself, a friend or loved one to this ultimate well-being walk.
*All children must be accompanied by a participating adult. Under 5's fly free of charge.
Your Private Hawk Walk includes:
- 1.5 hours of flying Maleki, the Harris Hawk
- 3pm - 4:30pm with your dedicated Falconer and Hawk *
- 100% Private experience
- Entry into The British Bird of Prey Centre
- Entry to one British Bird of Prey Flying Display
- Entry into the National Botanic Garden of Wales
* Winter Schedule: 1st November to 31st March Hawk Walk available 1pm -2:30pm